Saturday, December 22, 2007

Late Night Recap...

I think it is time to give a recap of what I have found/been up to the past couple of days. Unlike most of the rest of the group I have been laying shingles on a roof for the past several days. I got a good tan on Wednesday and then the past two days it has been kind of rainy or moist. We got an entire roof done in 3 days despite the weather and supply issues. One thing that has come out of this is that I have also met a different group of people than the others. While the rest of the group has developed a friendship with the Texans I have actually struck up a good friendship with a group of people from (go figure) Columbus, Ohio. At this time I'd like to take a minute to say Hello to Cynthia Fruth. Your son tells me you found out about this blog and are probably reading it. I have enjoyed spending several evenings with this group of people. Last night that even ended up resulting in a 2 hour discussion on our beliefs as it pertains to our Christian faiths. While this was an amazing experience, it kept me up till 1 a.m. when I had to be up at 6:30 a.m. I have been pretty tired today as a result but with a long van ride ahead in the morning I'm not too worried.

God Bless,
Phil

No comments: