Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Late Night Fun!

I'm sure everyone else is filling you in on a lot of information so I'll keep it short.

So after a long day of working at fixing a ceiling, sweeping floors, and finally painting my calves are sore. Despite this I am ready to go and excited for another day of fun and work. I had a little different night than almost everyone else in the group tonight. I split from the group and hung out with another group from Columbus that is down here. We worked with them a bit today and they were playing a board game that I had heard of at Bluffton, so I joined them and learned how to play. It ended up keeping me up late and so here I am blogging well after I should have been to bed. I look forward to another long exhausting day tomorrow.

Good Night and God Bless,
Phil Birkey

No comments: